Indian Visa for Australia and Belgium – Details of Visas Granted by India
India offers online visas for 154 countries for travel, business and medical purposes. The online system makes it easy to get an Indian Visa without visiting the Indian Embassy. This visa is valid for 365 days and you can stay up to 180 days during its validity period.
The online visa program was launched in 2014 by the Indian government. However it was pushed back during covid but it is resumed again. Today we are going to discuss the indian visa application online procedure for Australian and Belgian citizens.
Things to remember while applying for Indian Visa:
Whether you are from Australia or Belgium, there are a few things you need to remember before applying an Indian visa for Belgian citizens or Australian citizens.
- However, Australia and Belgium are eVisa approved countries, but Australian or Belgian citizens of Pakistani origin are not eligible for eVisa.
- Only ordinary visa holders can apply for an Indian eVisa.
- There are many fake websites on the internet but you should only apply at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/. This is the official website of the Indian government.
- There are no additional charges other than the processing fee, so if someone asks for extra money, they might cheat you.
- If you are applying for 1 year or 5 years Indian visa for Australian citizens and Belgian citizens, you can apply 120 days in advance before your scheduled flight, but you must apply at least 4 days before your flight to India.
- If you apply for 30 days Indian visa for Belgian citizens and Australian citizens, you must apply at least 4 days before your intended arrival. You can also make your request 30 days in advance before your arrival.
Indian Visa Requirements for Australian and Belgian Citizens:
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Return ticket to your respective country or to the country you wish to visit next.
- A working email id (You will receive confirmation of your visa application on your email id.)
- Online payment method (debit/credit card)
- Two blank papers with your passport for the stamp.
- A copy of your confirmation email.
How to Apply for Indian Visa from Australia or Belgium?
The visa application process is quite simple. It takes no more than 30 minutes to apply for Indian visa for Australian citizens and Belgian citizens. Here is the process.
- Go to https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/. This is the official website of the Indian Immigration Department.
- Click on Apply here for eVisa. If you want regular visa, you can click Apply here for a regular visa.
- Now fill out the form with the correct information. Any spelling error may lead to the refusal of the visa application. So make sure that the information you fill in the form exactly matches the information on your passport.
- After completing the form, pay the visa processing fee.
- Now just wait for the confirmation email. Normally, it takes 72 hours for the application to be approved or rejected. If it takes longer than that, you can contact the Indian Embassy or Indian Mission located nearest to you.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact person: Bajaso Thompson Mahesh
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +359 2 982 4808
Address:1202 Knyaginya Maria Luiza Boulevard 48
Town: 1202 Sofia