Everfuel – Q3 2021: Deployment of the station bringing a green H2 to end users
- The deployment of the Scandinavian hydrogen refueling network is progressing as planned
- Opening of nearby H2 stations
Osloand in Copenhagen, site selections are progressing Swedenwith strong partners
- Signature of a strategic cooperation agreement with TECO 2030 for the delivery of green hydrogen
- Construction of the HySynergy Phase I electrolyser underway with the first hydrogen expected at the end of H2 2022
- HySynergy Phase II development on track and selected for potential EU funding IPCEI
- The deployment of taxis is progressing
Denmarkwith vehicles filling the H2 stations of Copenhagenand Arhus
- Cash at the end of September from
€ 69.5 milliona
The deployment of the Scandinavian hydrogen (H2) refueling network is a key strategic axis for
The initiatives aim to develop
“We are also delighted to see an increasing number of vehicles switching to zero emission hydrogen. Fleets of hydrogen taxis are deployed in the largest cities of
The financial results reflect that the company is still in the early stages of commercializing the green hydrogen value chain in its target markets.
Total assets at
Join the webcast on Teams via the following link:
Join the results webcast via the following link: Presentation of the third quarter of Everfuel
Questions can be submitted via the online webcast during the presentation. A recorded version of the presentation will be available at www.everfuel.com once the presentation is complete.
For more information, please contact:
Lea Vindvad Hansen, Investor Relations
supply hydrogen fuel to corporate customers under long-term contracts. Green hydrogen is a 100% clean fuel made from renewable energies and the key to the electrification of the transport sector in
This information is subject to disclosure requirements in accordance with Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Law.
(c) Decision 2021. All rights reserved., source